Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma Espresso Machine
When you’re on the hunt for the best espresso machines there are certain things that you should be looking for. After doing countless espresso machine reviews I have been able to trim this down to a science so that I can help people like you find the best coffee maker for their needs. Read my Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma review below.
When you’re looking for an espresso machine it’s not just the price that you should be looking for. Sure, saving as much money as possible is a great thing for anyone to do. Sacrificing quality for the cheapest price tag is simply something that many people find themselves doing which only ends up being a mistake on their part costing them more money in the long run then if they were to buy a high-quality espresso machine for a few extra bucks.
This is exactly why this review is going to provide you with everything that you need to know about the Breville ESP8XL. This is simply something that many websites couldn’t do in their espresso machine reviews and it shined some light that made me feel an urge to provide a truly useful espresso machine review on this particular make and model, the Breville ESP8XL cafe Roma.
Breville ESP8XL Coffee Maker Features & Specifications
- The Breville ESP8XL sports 15 bars which are a high output that many espresso machines don’t have. This makes this Breville espresso machine one of the leaders in the industry since they took the time to create an output pressure that produces a very high quality of espresso that has an irresistible froth.
- The dual-wall filter system that this Breville ESP8XL espresso machine possesses provides its users with the opportunity to experience froth like it’s never been experienced before.
- When compared to some of the best espresso machines on the market, this Breville ESP8XL coffee maker has a much larger water reservoir which means that you don’t have to worry about running out of water when you go on an espresso binge.
- If you hate having an espresso machine that’s hard to clean then you’ll love the design that Breville implemented in this particular espresso machine. It features a removable grid and drip tray which makes cleaning like a walk in the park.
- You’ll also find that they included a frothing jug and espresso cup to make sure that when you get your hands on the Breville ESP8XL you’ll have everything that you need to sit down for a nice cup of espresso.
Price Range of Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma: $120-$250
Who Would Buy This: Just about anyone who would want to experience a flavorful cup of espresso that has a froth to die for.
Out of all of the espresso machine reviews that I’ve done I have rarely come across a coffee maker like the Breville ESP8XL cafe Roma, it can produce such a unique taste while keeping the froth as it should be. Drinking espresso made by this machine is like going to the coffee shop, except you don’t have to leave the comfort of your own home!
The quality of the technology and materials used in this Breville ESP8XL coffee maker is something that caught my attention when I first set my eyes on it. It’s not every day that you find an espresso machine that can produce the great taste and velvety froth that used to only be obtained at the local coffee shop.
The dual-wall system is their secret to what makes this particular model stand up to the best espresso machines on the market. The way that it heats the water pressure while maintaining 15 bars produces one of the richest cups of espresso that one could ever think of.
As far as the space that it takes up, the Breville ESP8XL is actually a lot less bulky than other espresso machines currently on the market. This makes it an easy fit for just about anyone’s countertop while featuring a stainless steel design that screams out elegance when it’s made as an addition to your kitchen.
Overall, this is simply one of the best espresso machines on the market. Anyone who wants a “coffee shop quality” espresso needs to try out this Breville ESP8XL coffee maker. Not many can live up to the standard that Breville is setting in the industry with this particular model.
The most common complaint of users of this Breville ESP8XL espresso machine is that their espresso comes out watery. This isn’t caused by the espresso machine itself, it’s actually caused by using course coffee in it. If you want to prevent this then you need to use finely ground coffee and that will fix the watery problem that most complain about.
If any problems ever arise with your Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma coffee maker you can rest assured that it’s covered under a one-year limited warranty. Simply follow the instructions included with your espresso machine and you’ll be able to get it replaced easily without any complications.
Is the Breville ESP8XL coffee maker a value for the money?
This is a more expensive coffee maker when you compare it with others. However, the old saying that you get what you pay for proves to be true in this case. If you want a great tasting espresso with an unbelievable cream then this is what you should be looking for. The price shouldn’t scare you away as the Breville ESP8XL is a very high-quality espresso machine that many have been happy with. If you are looking for coffee makers reviews then visit our site.
Where to Buy
You can find the best prices on Amazon for the Breville ESP8XL and they usually give you a discount below MSRP on espresso machines. It’s one of the most secure online stores around and it’s powered by tons of happy consumers which means you are dealing with a highly reputable company when you go with Amazon.
Wondering what others have to say about this espresso machine? That’s no problem as there are over 150 Breville coffee maker reviews (at the time of writing this espresso machine review) made by consumers for this particular model.