If you looking for the Bonavita BV1800 Coffee Maker, then you are in the right place. In this article, you will find all details about Bonavita BV1800 Coffee Maker. If you’re looking for a coffee maker that produces coffee with ideal water temperature, coffee grounds saturation, and fast brewing time, look no further. May I present to you Bonavita BV1800 8-Cup Coffee Maker, a drip-style coffee machine known for its fast brewing time and optimal coffee hotness.
Features of Bonavita BV1800 Coffee Maker:
Uses: regular coffee
Capacity: 40 oz. or 8 cups
Filters: filter basket, no permanent filter, uses #4 paper filter
Carafe: glass or thermal
Digital Controls: 2-hour auto shut-off (for the glass carafe option only)
Brew Time: 5-7 minutes
Made: stainless steel
Dimensions: 13.2 x 8.7 x 14 inches ; 8.4 pounds
Warranty: 2 years
- The 1400-watt heater that raises water to ideal temperature (200-205 ºF)
- Engineered for a precise contact time of water and coffee grounds
- A showerhead
- Water reservoir with water level indicator
- Free four Melitta Super Premium Flavor Enhancing #4 coffee filters
- Cleaning, operating and maintaining manuals
How to use the Bonavita BV1800 Coffee Maker:
Fill the water reservoir with water, put the paper filter plus the ground coffee in the filter basket, then press start and wait for about 5 to 7 minutes.
- The 1400-watt heater gives an optimal brew temperature, resulting in fast brewing time
- The showerhead distributes water — when it reached the ideal temperature of 200 to 205 ºF, evenly for complete coffee grounds saturation and extraction
- Easy to clean filter basket
- Includes glass or thermal carafe that keeps your coffee hot for hours
- Easy to pour carafe — no spill
- Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA) certified — one of only four brewers
- Easy to clean exterior
- Removal water lid, showerhead, and filter basket which can be cleaned easily and are dishwasher safe.
- Not programmable
- Fragile glass carafe
- No permanent filter
This well-engineered joe maker is tried and tested for brewing superior coffee, every time. No wonder it is one of only four homebrewers that have been certified by the SCAA.
Although Bonavita BV1800 is a bit pricey compared to other coffee makers, it is the cheapest of the four SCAA certified home brewers.
Bonavita BV1800 Coffee Maker is made of stainless steel, so rest assured it is durable. Plus it has a 2-year warranty, so we’re safe from any unexpected circumstances. Moreover, there are no reports so far about it malfunctioning or stopped working early. However, some users found the glass carafe very fragile, so better stick with the thermal carafe model.
If your ultimate desire is a good cup of hot coffee, this machine the Bonavita BV1800 Coffee Maker in that respect does quite very well. However, its price is more than what you would normally spend on a drip-style coffee maker. Nevertheless, with a 2-year warranty and SCAA recommendation, this simple to use brewer is well worth your money.
In today’s time coffee makers gives more efficient work and are great appliance for the kitchen. Coffee makers also increase the beauty of your kitchen. Nowadays everyone is busy with daily routine work and tough schedule that’s why coffee maker is the need of people. if you are looking for a coffee maker for home then we recommend you visit more articles on our website.
You can visit and read great reviews of the best coffee makers on Pickmybrewer. We also discuss new features and qualities of coffee makers. You will find a guide for troubleshooting and also the parts of the coffee maker on pickmybrewer. We evaluate results from the market and gives you the best reviews for coffee makers.